Edge Chuck Stop Set - 30-000
The Chuck Stop by Edge Technology is designed to locate shorter parts beyond the chuck jaws to provide clearance for facing operations. The Chuck Stop includes 10 sets of different height parallel bars to achieve the required spacing. A centering plug is used to keep the unit centered to the ID of the chuck and strong neodymium magnets secure it to the face of the chuck.
- 10 sets of hardened parallel bars with case. 0.0002" parallelism accuracy.
- Parallel bar heights from 1/2" to 1-5/8" in 1/8" increments.
- Strong neodymium magnets secure the Chuck Stop to the chuck face.
- A centering plug fits the ID of the chuck and keeps the Chuck Stop centered.
- Included centering plug diameters are 1.4", 2.0", 2.5", 3.0", 3.5", and 4.0"
- The Chuck Stop is 6.0" in diameter.
- Designed for 3 jaw chucks only.
- For use on 6" diameter chucks and larger.
- Accuractely locate parts beyond the chuck jaws to provide clearance for facing operations
- The Chuck Stop uses a set of hardened steel parallel bars to accurately space parts away from the chuck face
- The chuck stop locates on chuck ID with the use of a centering plug. The set includes 6 plugs for different size chucks. The unit holds tightly to the chuck face with strong neodymium magnets.
Click to view the Owner's Manual