Edge Tool Post Drill Chuck - 41-000
The Tool Post Drill Chuck is designed to decrease the time it takes to drill a hole on the lathe. Peck drilling can be performed much faster since the drill bit is held at the tool post instead of the tailstock. Hole depths can also be monitored on the carriage DRO during the drilling process.
- Precision 1/32"-1/2" keyless drill chuck included.
- Fast and accurate procedure to align drill chuck with spindle. (see manual for details)
- Precision alignment pin magnetically held in body cavity for convenience.
- Mounts in any tool post tool holder.
- Body made from high strength aluminum.
- Durable anodized finish.