Starrett T230XFL Outside Micrometer
The Starrett 230 Outside Micrometer includes 0-1" range, friction thimble, lock nut, carbide face, 0-1” Range, .0001” Grad, Carbide Faces, Friction Thimble, Lock Nut.
- This is the jewel of precision micrometers used by skilled workmen worldwide
- Extremely hard and stable one-piece spindle
- Advanced sleeve design with staggered lines and distinct figures for precise and easy readability
- Balanced frame and thimble design ensure easy handling and better readability
- Gracefully designed tapered frame for use in narrow slots and tight places
- Quick and easy adjustment
- Quick-reading figures – every thousandth numbered on inch tools
- Reach places most micrometers cannot reach
- Micrometer Type: Outside
- Range (in): 0-1"
- Graduations (in): .0001"
- Anvil/Spindle Material: Carbide
- Anvil Type: Flat
- Spindle Type: Flat
- Lock Nut Type: Knurled Ring Type
- Thimble Type: Friction
- Accuracy (in): +/-.00005"
Starrett T230XFL 0-1" Outside Micrometer