Starrett Outside Micrometer Set - SV436.1MCXRLZ
The Starrett S436.1 Outside Micrometer Set includes 25mm, 50mm, 75mm, 100mm, 125mm and 150mm micrometers, five standards, in case. The most popular precision micrometers used by skilled workmen worldwide. This model features 0-150mm Measuring Range. Smooth friction thimble for uniform pressure, the combination ratchet and speeder for uniform pressure and quicker adjustment, or a plain micrometer that depends on your own "feel".
Recommended for mechanics, automotive service and machine shops, toolrooms, inspection departments and wherever gaging involves a wide range of measurements. SET, 0-150mm, 0.001mm Grad, Carbide Faces, Ratchet Stop, Lock Nut involves a wide range of measurements.
- The most popular precision micrometers used by skilled workmen worldwide
- Accurate, rugged, and easy to use
- All sets come with attractive, protective case, which keep micrometers and standards together, readily accessible
- Hard and stable one-piece friction thimble permits one-hand operation of micrometer and uniform contact pressure
- Balanced frame and thimble design ensure easy handling
- Gracefully designed tapered frame for use in narrow slots and tight places
- Micro-lapped measuring faces
- Starrett No-glare satin chrome finish on thimble and sleeve minimizes annoying surface glare under bright lights and resists rust
- Anvils sized at .250" (6.35mm) diameter.
|Micrometer Type||Outside Micrometer Set|
|Set Range (mm)||0-150mm|
|Lock Nut Type||Knurled Ring Type|
|Case Type||Wood Case|