Industrial Magnetics Magnetic Squaring Arm for Press Brakes - MSAP01
The Magnetic Squaring Arm gives press brake operators the ability to make angled corner bends on small pieces of metal with increased speed, safety and accuracy.
Designed to quickly attach to a flat surface die using powerful rare earth magnets, the product features a sturdy, stainless steel table with a magnetic squaring arm that aligns your metal piece and keeps hands and fingers clear of the press brake.
- Holds: 90 lbs.
- Length: 14”
- Width: 7.25”
- Height: 2.625”
- Arm swings bilaterally from 90° to 20°
- Powerful Rare Earth Magnets hold tight to die
- Locking handle secures arm at proper angle
- Magnetic arm provides extra hold to small steel pieces
- Safety strap prevents accidental dislodgement
- Locator rule on leading edge aids positioning
- Stainless Steel/Aluminum construction