Edge Pro Lathe Gage 02-000
- The Pro Lathe Gage will allow you to set the height of your tools for optimum cutting conditions.
- With this “Hands Free” design you simply set the gage on the cutter and adjust the tool height until the bubble is centered in the level.
- This ensures the cutter is accurately placed at the same height as the rotational axis of the spindle
- Pro Lathe Gage will fit any Lathe. • Recessed design allows boring bars to be easily set.
- Made from 6061-T6 aluminum with red hard anodize.
- Precision ball bearing and ground bearing rod (included) are utilized to ensure an accurate reading every time.
- Typically installed in a collet or 3-jaw chuck on the spindle side of the lathe but it can also be installed in a drill chuck on the end of the tail stock end of the lathe
Edge Pro Lathe Gage - NO STOCK UNTIL JUNE