Edge CNC Lathe Gage 13-000
- The CNC Lathe Gage by Edge Technology is used to set lathe tools on the spindle axis for optimum cutting conditions.
- To use this gage first adjust it to match the angle of your slant bed lathe and install the 1/4" shaft in a collet or chuck.
- Then set one of the contact faces of the gage on the cutting edge of the tool.
- Next adjust the tool until the bubble is centered in the level.
- This procedure ensures the cutter is accurately placed on a plane that intersects the rotational axis of the spindle. (Note: it is necessary for the lathe to be leveled for the CNC Lathe gage to work properly)
- Set turning, boring, and facing tools on spindle axis for optimum cutting conditions
- Precision glass vial level with 30'/ 2mm sensitivity
- Cutter contact faces designed to work with tools that have cutting edges facing up as well as facing down
- Angular adjustability of +/- 60° to match any lathe slant bed angle
- Hands free design
- Ground steel shaft supported by dual ball bearings.
- Durable anodized finish with easy-toread engraved marks
- Made from high strength aluminum
CNC Lathe Gage