Edge Clamp Mount Indicator Holder 43-000
The Indicator Holder by Edge Technology is a step above the rest. The smooth consistent resistance makes this tool a pleasure to use. Some other indicator holders use rods that can unintentionally be rotated during adjustment. Our design does not have any extra unnecessary movement of the indicator, it keeps the indicator tip on a plane that intersects the spindle axis at all times.
- The unit clamps to the spindle nose (1.875") without the need to remove tooling from the collet
- Extra rigid design to eliminate the possibility of flex
- Proprietary friction technology used to provide smooth consistent resistance
- Designed to keep the indicator tip on a plane that intersects the spindle axis
- Indicator clamp holds both dovetail and 5/32" post adapter
- Mounts to 1.750" boss that is on most CAT 40 tool holders
- Made from high strength aluminum
- Durable red anodized finish
|HOLDS STEM DIAMETER||5/32" & dovetail|
|TOP ARM LENGTH||2.25"|
|BOTTOM ARM LENGTH||2.25"|
|APPLICATION||Ideal for Bridgeports. |
Suitable for all popular indicators with 5/32"shank or dovetail.
Mounts with single pressure screw directly on machine quill, bypassing the working tool.
|TOTAL ARM LENGTH||5.482"|
|TYPE||Clamp Mount Holder|