The Indicator Holder by Edge Technology is a step above the rest. The smooth consistent resistance makes this tool a pleasure to use. Some other indicator holders use rods that can unintentionally be rotated during adjustment. Our design does not have any extra unnecessary movement of the indicator, it keeps the indicator tip on a plane that intersects the spindle axis at all times.
- The unit clamps to the spindle nose without the need to remove tooling from the collet.
- Extra rigid design to eliminate the possibility of flex.
- Proprietary friction technology used to provide smooth consistent resistance.
- Designed to keep the indicator tip on a plane that intersects the spindle axis.
- Indicator clamp holds both dovetail and 5/32" post adapter.
- Made from high strength aluminum.
- Durable red anodized finish.
- Model No. 43-000F includes .0005" Graduation Fowler Indicator