Edge Pro Tram System 11-000, 1/4" Shank
The Pro Tram by Edge Technology makes the process of tramming your mill fast, easy and accurate. Tramming is the process of squaring the head of your milling machine to the table. The Pro Tram is sized to fit the bed of a 6" vise allowing you to tram directly to vise for increased accuracy. It can be used with a sine bar or sine plate to adjust the head to precise angles.
- Square the head of a milling machine quickly and easily
- To use the Pro Tram simply lower unit to the table and adjust the head until both indicators read the same
- Guaranteed to be equal to or better than any other tramming method or spindle squaring device available
- Sized perfectly to fit the bed of a 6" vise allowing the head to be trammed to the vise instead of the table
- Can be used with a sine bar or sine plate to adjust the head to precise angles
- Calibration procedure accounts for any error introduced by worn collets
- Indicator graduations available in 0.001" and 0.0005"
- Shank sizes available in 1/2" and 3/8"
- Large 2.2” easy to read indicator face
- Indicator repeatability of 0.0002”
- Body made from red anodized aluminum
- Includes calibration gage, manual and padded case
|MEASURING RANGE||0 ~ 1"|
|INDICATOR RANGE||0 ~ 1"|
|RANGE||0 ~ 1"|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||Import|
|TYPE OF READING||.001"|
Click to view the Instruction Manual