Suburban Precision Vise - V-237-J
- High precision, solid one-piece steel construction with body and jaws hardened to Rc 58-60
- Angled center channel provides extra jaw capacity
- Movable jaw pulls into base at 45 to 60° to insure maximum holding power and hold down force, eliminating tilting and lifting
- V-237 models have a ratchet mechanism with notched pockets and one-piece drawbar
- Jaw can be opened and closed without unbolting vise from work surface
- End pockets for convenient clamping on V-237 models and larger
- V-237 models and smaller have horizontal and vertical vees in the movable jaw. In addition, the "J" models have vees in the tops of the jaws and 1/8" x 1/8" steps at the top inside face of the jaws.
- SineSet® models bolt directly to a SineSet® sine plate or compound sine plate of the same series. S1 models also bolt to the AP-664-S1 90° conversion plate.
|MODEL #||SineSet |
|SQUARE & |
|NOT SineSet® COMPATIBLE|
See all Suburban Precision Vises
Suburban Precision Vise