TubeShark Benders with Air/Hydraulic Power Unit
SIMPLE DESIGN • EASY TO OPERATE • BUILT IN AMERICA
TubeShark® is perfect for the home shop, fabrication shop, race car or aircraft builder... anyone who needs a practical and affordable precision tube bender. In the shop or in the field, TubeShark® produces quality bends in a wide variety of materials without distortion, equal to machines costing thousands more.
- Produces bends up to 180°
- Bending capacity: 1/2" to 2" O.D.
- Accurate to within 1/4°
- Bends round & square tubing, bar stock & pipe
- Hydraulic power
- Choice of foot control air/hydraulic power unit (shown) or electric/hydraulic power unit.
DIES & SHOES READY TO SHIP
We stock Die & Shoe Sets for nearly every application.
You order the specific die and shoe sets you will need with your TubeShark® bender. We stock a large selection of dies and shoes. It is fast and easy to order special dies, if needed, for a special bending job.
- Dies and Shoes for 1/2" to 2" diameter tube
- 3" to 6" radius (5" - 8" for 1-1/2" to 2" tube)
- Rectangular & square die and shoe sets
- All necessary follower dies, support plates and tube clamps
# TSP-1-0001 - Commercial Electric/Hydraulic Power Unit
# TS20095 - Air/Hydraulic Power Unit
Connects to your compressor.
You can easily operate the TubeShark® bender from your air compressor with the Commercial Electric/Hydraulic or Air/Hydraulic Power Unit. Standard fittings are included for air hose connection. Hose connection from foot control to bender supplied
- Foot control frees hand for other tasks
- Built-in reservoir
- Uses standard fluid
- Compact size for easy storage
- Standard 90 psi shop air required