Tesa TRI-O-BOR: Bore Micrometers Style B
- Digital reading 3 point Hole Micrometer to measure plain and blind bores fast and accurately.
- Unique design allows the 3 feelers to pick-up the diameter clear to the bottom of a blind hole.
- Carbide contact points are spaced 120° apart, ensuring proper centering and alignment even in deep holes.
- Gearless, positive digital movement for silky-smooth operation.
- Dual counter provides easy direct reading to .0002".
- Ratchet drive for maximum repeatability.
- Settings Rings are engraved with the actual deviation from the normal size.
- Metric models on request.
- The use of 2 extensions to increase measuring depth to 14.5" is permissible
# 10-050-3 - SET .600 - 1.200" including Extension and Setting Rings in fitted case