TESA Standard Probe ± 2 mm, 4,3mm bolt travel, linear travel - 03230056
- Typical qualities of TESA inductive probe: excellent repeatability, durability and longevity
- All TESA electronic probes are mounted on ball-bearings, except for miniature axial probes.
- The ball bearing guidance system is highly insensitive to radial forces exerted on the measuring bolt. An anti-rotation device ensures a perfect movement of the mechanical guiding system
- The guides of axial probes are highly protected against penetration of liquids (oil) or solids (dust) through protective bellows of elastomeric quality.
- The inserts (measuring inserts) can be replaced or exchanged. A wide choice of geometrical shapes and sizes are available
- The measuring force can be adjusted by changing the spring, depending on the probe model.
- Universal probes for standard and continual usage applications.
- Probe housing Ø 8 mm with possibility of clamping over its entire length.
- Measuring bolt mounted on a ball bearing.
- Both the probe housing and ball-bearing guide are separate from one another, so that the measuring bolt moves easily even if the probe is not clamped appropriately.
- Degree of protection IP65 according to IEC 60529.
- Wide range of accessories including measuring inserts, spring sets, etc.
- LVDT probes compatible with measuring equipment from other makers available on request.
|Repeatability limit, µm||0,01|
|Measuring range, mm||± 2|
|Maximum permissible errors, µm||0,2 + 2,4 · L · L (BPX: 0,2 + 0,8· L)|
|Degree of protection||IP65|
|Short designation||AXIAL PROBE GTL22 0.63N|
|Measuring bolt retraction||Vacuum|
|Designation (Marketing doc.)||GTL 22|
|Execution||Adjustable from -2,2 to 0,1 (factory setting -1,2)|
|Measuring force, N||0,63|
|Range of indication, mm||4,3|
|Complete designation||GTL 22 axial probe ± 2 mm; F = 0,63 N|
TESA Standard Probe ± 2 mm, 4,3mm bolt travel, linear travel