Suburban Sine Vises:
- Provides a quick and accurate means of holding a workpiece at an angle for grinding or inspection.
- Angled center channel provides extra holding capacity.
- Solid, one-piece body.
- Made from steel, hardened to Rc 58-60.
- Movable jaw pulls into base at 45 to 60° to insure maximum holding power and hold down force, eliminating tilting and lifting.
- Dual 0.200" minute steps built into the gage roll allow setting small angles with standard gage blocks.
- SV-337 models have small horizontal and vertical vees in the movable jaw and a ratchet mechanism with notched pockets and a one-piece drawbar.
- One locking strap included with each sine vise.
- SineSet models bolt directly to a SineSet sine plate or compound sine plate of the same series. S1 models also bolt to the AP-664-S1 90° conversion plate.