Suburban Round Permanent Magnetic Chucks
Standard Pole - For Holding Large and Thick Work Pieces
Fine Pole - For Holding Small and Thin Work Pieces
- Made in U.S.A.
- For efficient holding of magnetic work pieces on grinders, lathes, and other machines with rotating spindles.
- Permanent, ceramic magnets for superior holding power, never lose their strength.
- Top plate is laminated from steel and stainless steel, furnace brazed into one solid piece and precision ground.
- Top plate can be drilled, tapped or machined to three-fourths of its thickness (approx. 5/8"), if necessary, to allow the use of dowel pins or other mechanisms as locating devices.
- Back surface of the aluminum chuck body has tapped holes and turned counterbore for convenient mounting on machines.
- “Partial-On” for holding parts prone to distortion.
- Removable on-off handle.
- All models except 5-1/2" dia. which uses the swing-type on-off method, are watertight.