Suburban Permanent Magnetic Sine Plates
- All chucks use ceramic magnets for superior holding power.
- Chucks are lubricated and sealed against dirt and liquids.
- A removable handle, a locking strap, and two rails are included with each chuck.
- A locking strap and two self-storing, hardened & ground rails are included with each SineSet® sine plate.
- The gage block roll has two 0.200" minute steps for setting small angles with standard gage block sets.
- Models with the suffix "S0, S1 or S2" are part of the SineSet® System. The chuck can be removed, allowing the individual use of both the sine plate and magnetic chuck and allowing other products with the same part number suffix to bolt directly to the sine plate.The sine plate portion is made of steel, hardened to Rc 58-60.
- STANDARD POLE: 1/4" poles and 1/8" separators produce deep flux lines for holding large and thick parts.
- FINE POLE (marked -FP): 1/8" poles and 1/8" separators produce shallow flux lines for holding small and thin parts.
For Suburban Permanent Magnetic Non Sine-Set Plates Click Here