Starrett Surface Plate Stands
Surface plate supports are structurally engineered to support twice the weight of the plate with ample safety factor- yet are shipped knocked down for easy on-site assembly with carriage bolts. (included) and a single wrench.
- Unique bolt-type assembly (no welding).
- Leveling screws or casters.
- Long wearing baked gray enamel finish.
- For use on STARRETT plates only.
- Supplied with 2" leveling adjusters.
- Fabricated with 2 stationary and 2 swivel locking casters.
- All stands made from heavy-gauge welded steel, have locking doors on the front. The 48" wide stands are equipped with doors front and back unless otherwise specified.
- Stands are supplied with leveling screws.
- Order by surface plate size and thickness.
Click Here for Starrett Pink Granite Surface Plates