Starrett R709ACZ Dial Test Indicator with Dovetail Mount
The Starrett 709 precision test indicators offer an easy to read angled head and the flexibility of three dovetail mounts. Red Dial, .030” Range, .0005” Grad, with Attachments.
- These precision test indicators offer an easy to read angled head and the flexibility of three dovetail mounts
- Three dovetail positioning mounts work with existing test indicator accessories
- Precision gear-driven design with smooth, jeweled movement
- Contact point reverses automatically, always maintaining clockwise hand rotation
- Contacts are frictionally adjustable and replaceable
- Revolution count hand for easy reading
- Meet or exceed ISO accuracy specification
- Inch reading indicators are available with easy-to-read, shaded white, red, or black dials – millimeter reading indicators with yellow dials
- Angled head for better reading position
- Narrow body for inreach ability
- Satin chrome finish for durability
- Large 1-3/8" (35mm) dial diameter
- Include long carbide contacts 13/16" (20mm)
- Attachments include dovetail body clamp, tool post holder, swivel post snug with dovetail indicator clamp, and snug and rod unit
- Range (in): .030"
- Graduations (in): .0005"
- Dial Reading: 0-15-0
- Attachments: With Attachments
- Contact Point Ball Diameter (in): .078" (2mm)
- Contact Point Length (in): 13/16"
- Contact Point Length (mm): 20mm
- Dial Color: Red