Starrett Dial Indicator 25-441J
The Starrett 25 Series Dial Indicator has a shockless, hardened steel gear train and jewel bearings, except where noted. It is furnished with a lug-on-center back. Antimagnetic mechanism is optional for all models. Special non-shock mechanism is available for all models except 25-109, 25-209 and 25-116. 1.000” Range, Dial Reading 0-100, .001” Grad, w/case stem cap for lever control.
- Rugged and simple unit construction with a “universally fitting” design
- Sharp bezel serrations for positive grip
- Unbreakable crystal
- Hardened stainless steel stem
- No-glare satin finish on case
- Hardened stainless steel rack and spindle
- Massive bridge for rigid bearing support
- Hardened stainless steel gears and pinions
- Non-reflecting white eggshell finish on dial
- Jewel Bearings
- Graduations (in): .001"
- Total Range (in): 1.000"
- Range One Rev. (in): .100"
- Dial Reading: 0-100
- Dial Color: White
- Stem Diameter (in): .375"