Starrett 3752 Series Electronic Height Gages
The Starrett 3752 Electronic Height Gage is a full featured, versatile and economic solution for most height measurement applications. All measuring information from these tools can be entered directly into Starrett Data Collection Systems for analysis, data collection and hard copy documentation. It is available in 0-12" and 0-24" ranges. 0-300mm (0-12”) Range.
- Clear bar graduations in .100" and 5mm increments
- Large (9.65mm/3/8"), easy-to-read LCD display reads to 0.01mm or .0005"
- Instant inch-millimeter conversion
- Carrier and scriber designed to read from zero
- Hold control feature retains a reading at any position
- Plus or minus indication allows reading in proper direction
- Ability to set zero at any position
- Manual on/off plus a built-in automatic off after 30 minutes of nonuse
- 1-1/2+ years battery life. Two 3-volt batteries furnished (CR2450)
Full Function Action Features:
- Large positive action keypad
- Ability to retain and return to the true zero reading of the height gage
- PRESET button to install any reading at any position
- Ability to install minimum and maximum limits
- RS232 data output port
- Works well with Starrett DatasureWireless Data Collection Systems
- Resolution: .0005" (0.01mm)
- Accuracy (in): ±0.0015" for 0-18"; ±0.002" for 18-24"
- Accuracy (mm): ±0.04mm for 0-450mm; ±0.05mm for 450-600mm