The Starrett 161 Toolmakers' Parallel Clamp features a single clamp (2-1/4") with 1-7/32" throat depth. 2 1/4” (57mm) Capacity, 1 7/32” (30mm) Throat Depth.
- Designed for maximum strength and rigidity
- Extremely useful for holding work together in tapping and drilling and on various machine setups
- Rounded jaws permit clamping under shoulders or in recesses
- Retaining clip holds the loose jaw in alignment when clamp is opened or closed
- Manufactured with hardened steel, nice finish
- 2-1/4" (57mm) capacity
- 1-7/32" (30mm) throat depth
- Capacity (in): 2 - 1/4"
- Capacity (mm): 57mm
Starrett 161C Toolmakers Parallel Clamp