Roscamat Tapping Arm - Pneumatic Machines
- The Series 200 standard machine consists of a radial arm to a tilting arm that is balanced by a pneumatic damper.
- The tilting arm fixes to the head member and the pneumatic motor both of them moving perpendicularly to the work piece.
- The TSVII Pneumatic motor is available in 2 speeds 350 or 750 RPM.
- The swivel motor mount (optional) offers the ability to tap in a vertical and horizontal position.
- The tap holder is mounted directly to the pneumatic motor with a quick change system that utilizes common SCM tap adapter system.
- This system offers a Rigid adapters for through holes and easy to machine materials and a Torque control adapter that offers added safety for blind holes and difficult to machine materials.
Click to see Roscamat Tap Adapters