Pro-Tronic Digital Level, Protractor, Inclinometer PRO 360 & PRO 3600
- Measures full 360º, 0º to 90º in each quadrant, with standard counterclockwise rotation.
- Reset plus Superset self calibration modes.
- Large clear LCD display instantly shows level, true vertical and any angle between.
- Uses standard 9V Alkaline batteries. Batteries included.
- Hold button freeze for convenient out of sight measurements, a V-groove on the top plate for accurate registration on curved or cylindrical surfaces and tapped #6-32 holes in base plate for special moutings.
- SPI PRO-Tronic Digital Level, Protractor, Inclinator made in the U.S.A. and is patented.
# PRO-029 - Data logger software, records data from the Pro 3600 digital level. After data is collected it can be exported to Microsoft Excel program for future analysis.
The protractors have passed tests for EMI and RFI compliance as part of our testing for the CE Mark Declaration of Conformity. The PRO-360 and PRO-3600 are certified for light industrial environments and conform to the requirements of the EN50082-1:1992 standard. PRO-360 NSN# 5220012512120 PRO-3600 NSN# 5210014180671
Smart Tool Data Logger Software for PRO-3600