Palmgren Rotary Tilting Cross Slide Tables
Rotary indexing, lateral and transverse cross feed and graduated angle settings all in one table.
This precise Palmgren rotary table provides all of the combinations of movements and positioning necessary to add complete versatile to your drill press, milling machine, surface grinder or layout table. Table top is precision ground flat to within 0.001", center bore is 1-5/8" diameter, and T-slots are 5/8 x 1". Angle is held by four screws in 2 heavy duty side plates. Bolt lugs and base keyways are 5/8"
- Accurately position work on the "X" and "Y" axis, as well as 360° table rotation
- Precision ground table top to 0.001" total indicator reading
- A 5/8" keyway and mounting lugs are provided for locating and accurate, secure mounting.
- Smooth worm gear drive provides positive rotary feed
- Balanced ball crank feed handles do not exceed below the base to eliminate interference with the machine table
- 4" cross slide travel
- Cross slide dials are calibrated in 0.001" increments
- Rotary dials are graduated in 3 minute increments and 1 minute increment on the vernier
- Angular inclination from 0° horizontal to 90° vertical. Angular position is indicated in 1° increments and locked via 4 bolts and 2 side plates.
- 2 Year Warranty.