Mitutoyo Tubular Inside Micrometers
Series 137 - Extension Rod Type
Series 139 - Extension Pipe type
Series 140 - Extension Pipe Type
This is an extension pipe type inside micrometer that offers you the following benefits:
- Interchangeable extensions in a hollow pipe design
- Carbide measuring faces
- Wide range of ID measurements by combining extension rods (pipes) and anvils with the micrometer head.
- Carbide-tipped measuring faces are available. (series 137)
- The 139 and 140 series use highly-durable/ large-diameter extension pipes.
- Series 137 supplid in fitted plastic case except 1550mm/60in come in wooden case.
- Series 139 supplied in fitted wooden case except 500mm/20in come in plastic case.
- Series 140 supplied in fitted wooden case.
Graduation: 0.01mm or .001"
* with carbide tipped face: 137-014, 137-216, 137-217, 137-218, 137-219, 137-220