Mitutoyo Toolmaker's Microscopes
- The eyepiece section of the optical tube incoporates a vernier. Angle measurement is performed easily by turning the protractor to align the cross-hair recticle with the workpiece image.
- Complete selection of inter-changeable recticles available.
- Both the transmitted and reflected illumination intensity can be adjusted to obtain the optical illumination intensity for the workpiece.
- Bidirectional graduation for versatile measurement.
- Provided w/non-rotating spindle tip.
- Floating thimble allows zero setting at any spindle position.
- 1" range .0001" gradution.
Fluorescent Ring Light
- The adjustable LED circular illumination provides more than twice the illumination of the standard oblique surface illumination system and mounts easily to the OD of the objective lens with three fixed screws.
Mitutoyo Digimatic Micrometer Head, Series 164
- The display can be rotated up to 330 degree for easy reading in any position
- Resolution: 0.00005" / 0.001mm
- Display: LCD
- Battery: SR44
- Battery life: 1.8 years
- Zero-setting, Datahold, Data output, preset, inch/mm conversion
- Alarm: Low voltage, Counting valve composition error