Mitutoyo LITEMATIC VL-50-B/50S-B High-Resolution Digimatic Measuring Unit
Providing low and constant measuring force for high-accuracy inspection of delicate workpieces.
Ideal for measuring the thickness or height of a workpiece that can be easily affected by the measuring force:
- With a measuring force of only 0.01N, the Litematic is ideal for measuring easily deformed workpieces or high-accuracy components.
- For workpieces for which 0.01N is insufficient, either the 0.15N or 1N model is recommended.
- The spindle is motor-driven and stops when the contact point touches the workpiece. From then on, the maximum, minimum, or difference value can be measured using a constant measuring force.
- High resolution down to 0.01μm and a wide 50mm measurement range. The use of a low thermal expansion material for the spindle and ceramic for the measuring table minimizes the effect of temperature variation during use. The unit is rust-free, simplifying maintenance and management.
- The Litematic is designed for measuring easily deformed workpieces and high-precision parts, with extra-low measuring force of 0.01N.
- 0.15N and 1N types are capable of measuring at a certain measuring force by using a Litematic feature, while the 0.01N type is suitable for measuring delicate workpieces. *0.15N, 1N types are factory-installed option.
- The motor-driven spindle moves up/down and stopswhen the contact point touches the workpiece. Then the maximum, minimum values and runout value are measured under a constant force.
- High resolution of 0.01μm, and wide measuring range of 50mm.
- Measuring system VL-50-B, integrated display type, and VL-50S-B, a separate display type, are available.
- The measuring table supplied with VL-50-B is ceramic and corrosion-free for easier maintenance and storage.
- The spindle is made of low thermal-expansion material.
# 318-221A (VL-50-B) - Litematic
# 318-226A (VL-50S-B) - Litematic Head
Separate type VL-50S-B
- Because the measuring unit and the display unit are separate, they can be integrated into the user's measurement system. An optional dedicated stand (# 957460) is also available.