Mitutoyo D-EV Display Unit - 02ADD400
- Display unit for the EV counter.
- Allows set-up of EV counter without a personal computer or other equipment.
- Able to display each gage measurement value and GO/NG judgment result, total GO/ NG judgment result for all gages, setting details, and errors.
- You can connect up to six gauges, and by using the RS Link function, you can connect up to 10 EV Counters to one PC.
- Multi-point measuring systems with a maximum of 60 gauges can be configured.
- You can select several different output modes, including I/O output for tolerance judgement and Segment output, BCD data output and RS-232C output.
|Number of connections||1 EV counter per unit|
|Number of digits||Sign plus 6 digits (8 digits internal to EV counter)|
|LED display||Channel display (also for judgment result display): 3 (3-color LED) |
Measurement mode display (current data, maximum value, minimum value, runout): 2
Status display: 1 (2 colors)
|Function of operation switch||Channel switching, measurement mode switching (current data, maximum value, minimum value, runout), parameter setting, presetting, tolerance setting|
|Input/output||RS Link connectors: 1 each for IN, OUT|
|Error message||Overspeed, gage error etc.|
|Power supply||Terminal block (M3 screw), 12 - 24V DC, 200mA|
|Operating temperature (humidity) range||0 to 40°C (RH 20 to 80%, no condensation)|
|Storage temperature(humidity) range||–10 to 50°C (RH 20 to 80%, no condensation)|
Mitutoyo D-EV Display Unit