Mitutoyo Absolute Super Solar Calipers
Super Caliper-Solar Powered- Series 500-No battery or origin reset needed for IP67 Digital Caliper
- With no annoying origin restoration necessary,a measurement can be started any time and there is no restriction on operating speed.
- World’s unique* solar-powered SuperCaliper that is eco-friendly with no battery. *According to Mitutoyo investigation in January, 2005
- The impact resistance of the display unit has been increased for improved usability in workshop conditions.
- IP67 protection assures waterproof reliability.
- This SuperCaliper uses components that do not contain harmful substances and is compatible with RoHS Directives.
- Supplied in fitted plastic case.
Accuracy: Refer to the list of specifications
Resolution: 0.01mm or .0005"/0.01mm
Repeatability: 0.01mm / .0005”
Length standard: ABSOLUTE electromagnetic induction linear
encoder Max. response speed: Unlimited
Battery: Solar battery*
Dust/Water protection level: IP67
*Can be used continuously above 60 lux ambient illumination.
Origin-set, inch/mm conversion (inch/mm models)
Alarm: Counting value composition error
About the charge function (Super Caliper)
The minimum illumination required in the uncharged state is 60 lux. As shown in the table ‘JIS Z 9110 Artificial Illumination Intensity Standard’, this Super Caliper can be used without problems in a normal work environment. The charge function allows the operator to use this Super Caliper without interrupting work even if the ambient illumination is temporarily insufficient. In the fully charged state this SuperCaliper can operate for approximately an hour in an environment of 50lux illumination (less than the minimum necessary illumination intensity). The time necessary for full charge differs, depending on the charging conditions. If this Super Caliper is left unused in an illumination of 500 lux (usual for manufacturing environments), it takes approximately one hour to reach full charge.