Meyer Steel Pin Gage Metric Sets
NEW CLASS "Z" MINUS OR PLUS TOLERANCE
LASER THERMAL ETCHED - SIZE & SERIAL NUMBER
CLASS Z METRIC GAGE SETS
Just look at this selection of Metric gage pin sets. If we don’t make it you probably don’t need it! These sets have all the features of our English sets, but provide the finer increments in size that you just can’t get by converting English to Metric.
More features than gages costing twice the price.
- All gages and sets are traceable to N.I.S.T.
- Boxes and gages both marked
- Size and serial number laser etched on each piece (M-O not etched)
- Material: 52100 Bearing Steel
- No sharp edges
- 51mm overall length
- All sets in .02mm increments
- Checking locations
- Measuring hole sizes and depth
- GO & NO/GO gaging
- Setting micrometers
- Checking distances between holes
- Centerless lapped
- Each gage is inspected and has a 8 microfinish or better
- Heat treated to a hardness of 60-62 Rockwell C
- All metric gages with .0025mm tolerance limit
Individual gages also available in both Inch and Metric sizes, call to inquire.