Meyer Gage .0001" Class X Gage Pin Sets
- Each set contains 25 pieces of Class X tolerance (.00004") gage pins.
- Choice of two tolerances Plus (+.00004").
- Sets consists of a center normal size, and 12 gages larger in .0001" steps and 12 gages smaller in .0001" steps.
- Each gages inspected and has a 2 micro-finish or better.
- Heat treated and through hardened to 60-62 Rockwell C.
- All pin gages over .060" or 1.51mm are laser marked with size direction of tolerance and serial number for traceability.
Made in USA
Penn Tool Co., carries the full line of Meyer Gage Tools which includes Class Z, ZZ, & X Pin Gage Sets & Library Series, Custom Length Gages, Individual Gage Pins, GO/NOGO Assemblies, Taperlocks & Trilocks, Ring Gages, Progressive Style Gages, Master Setting Discs, Thread Gages, and all the Accessories. We are confident that you will be happy with the quality and accuracy you get with Meyer Gage and best of all you are buying American which helps out the whole country and something to be proud of.
*See all Meyer Gage products- Click Here