Kalamazoo BG448 Multi-Position 4" Belt Grinders
Kalamazoo Industries Inc., BG448 4in Belt Grinder is a 4" x 48" belt grinder with a 8" x 4" serrated 70 duro contact wheel. The high 7200 surface speed allows for quick metal removal with minimal heat! BG448 has a powerful 3HP 1PH 110 or 220V and a work space of 4"W x 10"H. The BG448 has a removable platen and work table that allows for slack belt grinding or platen grinding.
The BG448 offers: quick belt change, versatile platen, contact wheel and adjustable work rest. The BG448 belt grinder is great for aggressive grinding, beveling, deburring, descaling, polishing, finishing and tool sharpening.
This product has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.
- Multi-position belt grinder from vertical to horizontal
- 4" x 48" belt grinder
- 3HP 1PH 110 or 220V (specify at time of order) or 3PH 220V TEFC motor, 7200 SFPM
- Over all dimensions: L 14" x W 18" x H 26"
- Platen work surface: W 4" x H 10".
- Contact wheel work surface: 8" x 4"
- 70 duro serrated contact wheel
- Full work movement from left to right
- Removable platen and work table
- Weight: 228 LBS (with stand)
- MADE IN USA!
Click to see Kalamazoo Aluminum Oxide Sanding Belts