Interstate Universal Right Angle Irons
- Machined and precision ground.
- Universal right angle irons are made of close-grained cast iron, thorougly seasoned and carefully heat treated for maximum stability.
- Work can be clamped to any face and the angle iron places in nay one of a number of positions, so that measurements may be made without relocating.
- The web in the center permits the angle iron to be set on any side or end, thereby providing a useful reference block for measuring and indicating large work.
- Tolerance: Size held for +-0.015"
Interstate Universal Right Angle Irons - 34-805-2