General Waterproof Recording Video Inspection Camera/Borescope - DCS660A
The DCS660A Waterproof Recording Video Inspection Camera/Borescope with 8mm Probe is ideal for plumbing, automotive, HVAC/R and general inspection applications. General’s unique waterproof systems make it possible to inspect water and sewer lines carrying running water without worrying about dropping or dunking your grip or monitor. Other "waterproof" inspection systems lack watertight grips and monitors.
- Choice of five menu languages.
- Probe has an IP67 rating & a VGA resolution camera lit by 4 adjustable-brightness LEDs.
- Diagonal color LCD - guaranteed leak proof to a depth of 1m.
- Video shown on the monitor can be zoomed up to 4X and inverted 180°.
- Grip, probe & monitor will resist leaks at depths up to 2m for up to 1 hour.
DCS660A ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
Monitor records VGA resolution video clips & saves still photos to a MicroSD memory card (a 4GB card is included).
Recorded media can be played back on the monitor's LCD, or uploaded to a PC via the MicroSD card or the included USB cable
- A/V Cable (also USB for Recorder)
- Grip, Monitor & #P608-1SR Probe
- (3) Probe Tip Accessories: 45° Mirror, Pickup Hook, Magnetic Pickup
- Custom Hard Plastic Carrying Case
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Probe Type: Flexible-Obedient (#P608-1SR)
- Diameter/Length: .31" (8mm)/3.3 ft. (1m)
- Dimensions: 4.1" x 7" x 2.3" (grip & console)
- Camera Depth of Field: 2.4" to 10 ft. (60mm to 3m)
- Camera Field of View: 54°
- Camera (or Recording) Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels (VGA)
- Display Type/Size: Color TFT/3.5" (89mm)
- Display Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels (QVGA)
- Operating Temp.: 14° to 122°F (-10° to 50° C) @ 85% RH
- Power Source: 4 "AA" Batteries (not included)
- Weight: 1.1 lbs. (500g)