Dake Bench Presses, C-Frame, 12 Ton capacity - 28-612
- Adjustable return stroke, activated by proximity switch, permits accurate control of ram movement.
- Light-sensitive thumb pads must be engaged simultaneously before ram will move and cannot be mechanicallly by-passed.
- Hydraulic cylinders are manufactured to withstand 3,000 psi, but are used at less than 2,000 psi to prolong service life.
- Remote pressure adjustment easily sets maximum pressure desired.
- Run-jog selector allows fast, easy job set-up.
- For each press ordered, select the bolster, nose piece, and desired voltage that meet your needs.
- Nose pieces available. Select one. 1. Threaded nose piece. 2. Flanged nose piece.
- Bolsters can easily be removed and replaced for different jobs.
- Select one for each press ordered.
- Additional bolsters are available as optional equipment. 1. Plain bolster 2. Bolster with U-slot 3. Bolster with bored hole.
- Voltages available. Select one. 1. 208 volts, 3 phase 2. 230 volts, 3 phase 3. 460 volts, 3 phase 4. 575 volts, 3 phase.
|ram speed- advance||511|
|ram speed- press||62|
|ram speed- return||474|
|ram thread dimensions||1-7/8-12x1-3/4|
|A throat (inches)||10-1/2|
|B table slot width (inches)||7|
|C ram travel (inches)||12|
|D maximum ram to table (inches)||14-1/2|
|E table to base (inches)||12|
|FxG table (inches)||23x19|
|HxI base (inches)||47-1/2x24-3/4|
|J height (inches)||58-5/8|
See all Dake Bench Presses, C-Frame
Dake Bench Press, C-Frame -- 12 Ton capacity