Checkpoint Inclo-Matic Series Non-Laser Level, Blue
The new digital INCLO-MATIC DLT-670 series of new Digital LCD tools: Checkpoint's Pro Technology has now combined together a compact billet aluminum machined body with an LCD digital inclinometer. Full hosting of over 30 accessory items and features.The Inclo-Matic enhanced components make this one of the most compact, powerful and accurate inclinometer ever developed! The technology of now being able to reference architectural or structural configurations in "degrees or percent" is unprecedented in both design and function features.
- One-piece CNC-machined ergonomic billet 6061-T6 alloy body, shock- and water-resistant design
- Large LCD display with backlight and hold functions
- Reads in hundredths, percent or degrees, includes alternate zero mode
- 360-degree function also quadrants in degree increments
- Intuitive controls, easy to calibrate in the field, settles in just five seconds
- Laser-etched readings and cuts on body for quick 45°, 1-5/16" and 1/2" measurements
- Ten-unit memory hold
- Digital unit and LCD readout uses single standard 9-volt battery
- Lots of technology – just 6-3/4" !