Big Kaiser Base Master BM-2
High Precision Compact Sensor
2" Long x 1.673" Wide/Diameter x Tool Offset Sensor
0.709" Plate Diameter, Steel
Base Master is a high precision compact sensor which ensures fast and accurate operation. It allows you to touch off a tool without the risk of damaging or breaking the tool.
Precision Tool to Define Work Offsets and Tool Lengths
- Preset tools to within +/- .00004"
- LED lamp illuminates at exactly 2.000" from the reference surface
- Repeatability of .00004"
- Greatly reduced setup time
- Compact design for fast and easy handling
- Safety over-travel of sensor plate prevents damage to tools
- Magnetic base mounts vertically, horizontally, or at any angle
Base Master BM-2
- For cutting tools, workpieces and machine tools using conductive materials.
- BM-2 will not work with non-conductive cutting tools, workpieces, or machine tools
- 50mm metric units available upon request
|Type||Tool Offset Sensor|
|Height Accuracy||2.000 +.00020|
|Min. Measurable Tool Diameter||0.039|