Bausch & Lomb 5X Aspheric Magnifier - 40-237-0
- Aspheric lenses assure edge to edge clarity.
- 2" focal distance, 20 diopter.
Bausch & Lomb Styles of Lenses All Bausch & Lomb Loupes are made from crown glass or optical grade plastics and are clear from internal flaws. Lens surfaces are finished to optic standards with no waves or surface defects to distort vision. Magnifier Lens Systems
- Space Doublet (Double Lens magnifier) Achieves limited correction. Consists of 2 plano-convex lenses with air space between.
- Coddington This is a single lens with a groove diaphragm around its circumference. The thickness of the lens aids correction.
- Hastings Two meniscus concave elements cemented to a double convex element. Two kinds of glass are used.