Acro Laps For High Speed Lapping/Polishing/Deburring
- Acro laps insure fast, accurate lapping of long or short holes, 1/8" to 1-1/2" diameters.
- Instantly, accurately adjustable. Milled eccentric slots in brass barrel permit expansion of up to 15 or more by simply turning adjusting screw.
- No set-up time. No special equipment needed.
- Replacement parts, arbors, brass barrels and adjusting screws are available from stock.
- Acrolap Barrel Laps insure fast, accurate lapping of long, or short hole through hole applications 1/8" to 1-1/2", or 3mm to 25mm Diameters.
- Expansion of about 15%, or more by simply turning adjustment screw with wrench.
Blind Hole Laps:
- Blind Hole Laps are designed to accurately lap "closed end" holes from 1/8" to 1-1/4" Diameters.
- With the same slotted feature as the Barrel Lap, Blind hole Laps permit high-speed lapping without galling, or seizing.
- Holes are precision lapped from top of hole to bottom.
- Recessed adjustment screw in end of cylinder permits lap to reach the very bottom of hole, and is adjusted by turning with hex key.