ACER 17" Dynamic Engine Lathes
- Headstock's rigidity and durability are derived from high tensile cast iron (FC25).
- A uniquely designed gear box offers a comprehensive range of inch and metric threads without changing gears.
- Simple laid-out electric cabinet is easy to maintain and easy to fix.
- Saddle is coated with Turcite-B to provide wear resistance.
- Three point support on the spindle is the key to heavy cutting.
- Triangular ribbed bed with annealing process on the casting allows no deformation to occur on the slideways.
- A 2-1/4" diametered quill, graduated in inch and metric scales, is made from low carbon steel (SCM4), and it is hardened and ground to its accuracy.
- Electro-trochoid pump forces lubrication oil to all running parts inside the headstock.
- Oil bathed cross lead screw (optional).
- Oil flood indicator.
- Hand chip guard.
- Output shaft of the gear box is designed with a safety pin to protect from damage.
- Power disconnecting limit switch.
- Drip-proof 7.5 HP spindle motor.
- Mechanical drum type brake is easy to adjust and maintain.
- Hardened & ground bedways at Rockwell C 55
- Hardened & ground cross slideways.
- Saddle lock device for heavy cutting.
- Triangular bed web for rigidity.
- Oil bathed longitudinal lead screw.
- Forward/stop/reverse lever with safety device.
- Oil level indicator.
- Multi-position length stop.
- Machine bed with FC-30 casting iron.
- Machine weighs in at 3,500 / 3,950 / 4,400 lbs.
- 10" D1-6 3-Jaw Chuck
- 4-Jaw Tool Post
- Steady Rest (0.6" - 7")
- Halogen Light
- Chuck Guard w/Emergency Stop
- Built in Coolant System
- Full Length Splash Guard
- 14" Face Plate
- Toolbox with Tools
- 9" 3-Jaw & 12" 4-Jaw Adapter Plates
Special Package Price Includes:
- Dynamic 17" Series Lathe w/Standard Accessories, "Newall" C80 2-axis Digital Readout & Pre-Installation at ACER Warehouse