Mitutoyo ABSOLUTE Digimatic Indicator ID-C Series 543
with Green/Red LED GO/NG Signal Output Function
- With the max./min. value holding function, the signal ID-C can output the signal of the GO/±NG judgment result against the peak values set. Substitute for the mechanical/electrical contact, the judgment is carried out by calculating the measurement data obtained. This provides high reliability with no deterioration of the contact point and volume adjustment.
- The signal can be output to an external device like a sequencer through the NPN open-collector.
- The GO/±NG judgment result is also indicated by the green/red LED and the "<, O, >" signs on LCD.
- Employing the ABSOLUTE linear encoder, the Signal ID-C always displays the spindle "Absolute Position" from the origin at power-on.
- The Signal ID-C achieves the IP54 protection level to resist dust and contaminants for safe operation in harsh machine shop environments.
- Accuracy: Refer to the list of specifications.
- Resolution: 0.001mm, .00005”/0.001mm or .0001”/0.001mm
- Display: LCD
- Length standard: ABSOLUTE electrostatic capacitance type linear encoder
- Max. response speed: Unlimited
- Measuring force: 2.0N or less
- Power supply: DC 12 - 24V±10%
- Dust/Water protection level: IP54
- Data output (–NG/OK/NG signal, NPN open collector), Remote control (hold-preset, preset-recall, zero-set), Origin- set/Preset, Zeroset, GO/±NG judgment, Max/Min/Runout value holding, Counting direction switching, Power ON/OFF, inch/mm conversion (on inch/metric models only)
- Alarm: Low voltage, Counting value composition error, Over-flow error, Tolerance limit setting error
|Order No||543-283B |
|Measuring Force||2.0N or less|
|Type||ANSI/AGD type |
Stem dia 3/8in
4-48 UNF Thread
Resolution: .0005" / 0.01mm | Type: ANSI/AGD | Stem Dia: 3/8"