ALBRECHT UBERCHUCK Collets for Model-14
- All Uberchuck collets create a locking tapered fit with the holder. Their 3° included angle is similar to that of the locking Morse Tapers found on live and dead centers.
- A special surface coating on the collet increases wear-resistance and reduces friction, resulting in higher gripping torque while enabling fast, easy tool changes.
- A deep throat and long, ground gripping surface produces superior accuracy and rigidity.
- Sealed collets are available for use with thru-coolant cutting tools*.
- Uberchuck sealed collets can be used with high pressure coolant systems up to 1400 psi.
- An internal stop screw allows for precise presetting of the cutting tool length.
Type: Standard | Diameter: 12mm | Max. Throat Depth: 1.77