Starrett Taper Gage - 270
Taper Gage measures hole and slot sizes. It is quick to use, very accurate, and is a convenient size.
- Very useful tool for bearing work and for gaging slots
- Made of quality tool steel and accurately tapered throughout entire length for quick and convenient measuring
- 11mm (7/16") wide by 160mm (6-1/4") long
- Can be used as a precision shim
- One side graduated from .010" to .150" in thousandths of an inch; the reverse side from 0.3mm to 4mm in one-twentieth of a mm (0.05mm)
- Range (in): 010-.150"
- Range (mm): 0.3-4mm
- Graduations (in): .001"
- Graduations (mm): 0.05mm
- Length (in): 6-1/4"
- Length (mm): 160mm