Mahr/Federal Pocket Surf IV Portable Surface Roughness Gage w/ .0004" Radius Probe
A pocket-sized economically priced, completely portable instrument which performs traceable surface roughness measurements on a wide variety of surfaces; can be used confidently in production, on the shop floor and in the laboratory.
- Solidly built, with a durable cast aluminum housing, to provide years of accurate, reliable surface finish gaging
- Can be used to measure any one of four, switch selectable, parameters:
Ra - Average roughness
Rmax/Ry - Max/Min Roughness Depth (DiN)
- Then review any of the parameters after the measurement is complete
- Selectable traverse length 1, 3 or 5 cut-offs of 0.8 mm/0.030"
- Operates in any position - horizontal, vertical, and upside down
- Four switchable probe positions - axial (folded) or at 90°, 180° or 270°
- Even difficult-to-reach surfaces such as inside and outside diameters are accessible
- MarConnect data output for easy SPC-processing that is compatible with the most com-mon data processing systems
- Easy-to-read LCD readout pre-sents the measured roughness value, in microinches or micro-meters, within half a second after the surface is traversed.
- Out-of-range (high or low) and "battery low" signals are also displayed
- Improved digital calibration pro-cess eliminate screwdrivers and potentiometers to simplify and enhance the calibration process
- Improved battery life with easy to replace standard 9V battery
- Built in digital output.
- Supplied with general purpose probe. For most surface roughness applications. Has a 90° conical diamond stylus.
Additional Specifications and Accessories: Click Here
Instruction Manual: Click Here