Starrett Mechanical Digit Micrometer 216P-1
0-1", Plain Thimble, Steel Measuring Faces
- .001" is read directly from the counter.
- .0001" or .001 mm is read from the vernier scale on the micrometer sleeve.
- Clear, easily read numbers reduce errors.
- Balanced frame design for comfortable and accurate measuring.
- Tapered frame for use in narrow slots and tight places.
- Micro-lapped carbide measuring faces.
- No-glare satin chrome finish on thimble and sleeve.
- No-glare black finish on the frame.
- Ring-type knurled lock nut for quick and sure locking.
- The anvil and spindle are sized at .250" (6.35 mm).
- Extremely hard and stable one-piece spindle.
- Smooth friction thimble for uniform pressure.
|Lock Nut Type||Plain|
Mechanical Digit Micrometer