Starrett V-Blocks and Clamp - 271C
Starrett V-Blocks come in a variety of styles to suit the numerous requirements of machinists. They are for general shop use and layout work, as well as for holding stock in place during light-duty milling, drilling, and grinding operations. All clamp screws have a hole to help secure the workpiece. V-Blocks (Pair) and Clamp Set.
- Case hardened steel for wear resistance
- For use singly or in pairs
- Includes a steel rod that passes through each block, fi rmly held by friction positioning to keep blocks in alignment
- Two grooves on each side of the blocks will hold the clamp for small or large work
- Steel forged clamp holds work up to 1-1/4" (32mm) in diameter.
- Capacity (in): 1-1/4"
- Capacity (mm): 32mm