Starrett 445BZ-6RL Depth Micrometer
0-6" with 4" Base
The Starrett 445 Series Depth Micrometer features a combination ratchet and speeder, ring-type locknut, ratchet stop and locknut. 0-6” Range, 4” Base, 6 Rods, Ratchet Stop, Lock Nut, Case.
- The depths of holes, slots, shoulders and projections can be measured with these fine tools
- 4" (100mm) base and 5/32" (4mm) diameter measuring rods
- Combination ratchet and speeder for uniform pressure and quicker adjustment
- Ring-type knurled lock nut for quick and sure locking
- Satin chrome reading surface is glare free and resists rust
- Micrometer Type: Mechanical
- Range (in): 0-6"
- Graduations (in): .001"
- Base Length (in): 4"
- Lock Nut Type: Ring Type Knurled
- Measuring Rods (qty): 6
- Rod Diameter (in): 5/32"
- Thimble Type: Ratchet
- Case Type: Padded Case
- Accuracy (in): Mic head +/-.0001"; Rods +/-.0002"