Shop Fox 18" Vertical Metal Cutting Band Saw
A variable frequency drive speed control with digital readout that provides infinitely variable blade speeds for any metal cutting application. Just turn the speed control dial for on-the-fly speed changes. Inverter motor technology takes advantage of 3-phase control using 220V, single phase power. The vertical cutting configuration also makes feeding the work through the band saw for intricate cuts easy with plenty of control against the massive cast iron table. This Vertical Metal Cutting Band saw is the ideal band saw for any metal fabrication work.
- Variable frequency drive speed control
- Left and right table tilting control
- Upper and lower blade guides
- Rack and pinion adjustment on upper blade
- guide support
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Fully balanced cast aluminum wheels with
- rubber tires
- Quick-release blade tension
- Steel guide blocks
- Two dust ports
- Wheel brush on lower wheel
- Upper blade guide scale with
- magnified cursor
- Twin drive belts
- Includes rip fence and miter gauge
- Motor:1-1/2H.P., 220V, 1 Ph, 1725 RPM, 5.1 Amps.
- Maximum cutting height: 12"
- Throat capacity: 17- 1/2"
- Blade length: 133"
- Blade size range: 1/8" - 1 -1/4"
- Blade speed: variable, 150 - 3000 FPM
- Table tilt: 45° right, 10° left
- Floor to table height: 37- 1/4"
- Table size: 18" x 24"
- Overall Dimensions: 76"H x 47"W x 26"D
- Approx. shipping weight: 375 lbs.
18" Vertical Metal Cutting Band Saw