Baileigh Hydraulic CNC Roll Bender - R-CNC55
If only everything in life were as simple to handle as this double-pinch CNC tube bender. Just input your finished product load’s radius—and out comes the finished part.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Bend capacity of up to 2.5” schedule 40 pipe.
- 3 driven rolls, all hydraulically adjustable: 1 top roll and 2 bottom rolls with side-to-side adjustment for less waste.
- Variable roll speeds—4 speeds on top roll, 2 speeds on bottom rolls—provide smooth transitions between parts.
- Lateral angle guide rolls increase efficiency by correcting bend angles and avoiding twisted material.
- Handheld digital measuring controls can quickly set any of 75 different profile calibrations.
- Touchscreen operator pedestal comes loaded with easy-to-use software, designed for CNC roll bending applications.
- Internal memory holds 40 programs of 24 different parts or segments per program.
- You can tilt the machine onto its back and operate it in horizontal mode to bend long, complex segments.
- Rigid, electro-welded steel plate structure minimizes flex and maintains accuracy, even at full capacity.
- Baileigh covers this tube roller with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
Why choose the R-CNC55 over similar machines?
- A ring roller really is the sum of its parts. We use the finest industrial-grade components and a heavy steel framework to ensure years of productivity for our benders.
- Digital measuring automatically monitors bend length and radius for exacting standards of precision.
- The R-CNC55’s double-pinch function reduces scrap and waste at the beginnings and ends of segments, so you can make more profit from your jobs.
- Integrated, user-friendly software comes standard and will enable you to quickly make the most of this tubing bender—no steep learning curve.
- Baileigh’s team of expert reps is on-call to offer remote machine troubleshooting and application advice.
|Pipe Capacity||Size: 2.5" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 80"|
|Round Tube Capacity||Size: 4.675" (.090") / Min. Dia.: 78"|
|Square Tube Capacity||Size: 2.375" (.157")|
|Flat Bar Easy Way||Size: 4" (.75") / Min. Dia. 36"|
|Flat Bar Hard Way||Size: 3.5" (.50") / Min. Dia. 40"|
|Angle Iron Capacity||Size: 2.36" (.236") / Min. Dia.: 28"|
|Shaft Center Distance||Adj. (lower rolls)|
|Upper Roll Dia.||6.693"|
|Lower Roll Dia.||6.693"|
|Pinch||Single with Interchangeable Bottom Rolls|
|Power||220V 3- phase|
|Shipping Weight||2500 lbs.|
|*Optional Tooling||Some applications may require optional tooling. |
Please contact us with specific application details.
|Dimensions L x W x H||52" x 35" x 62"|